If you have bought your ESO on Steam (or linked your account to your Steam account), and you have ESO+, you might have noticed the game thinks you don’t have it active.
Yeah whatever, it’s been way more than 24 hours now and no response.
You can play the game with ESO+ if you launch it from its executive file (and not the launcher), which most likely will be in your “\Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client” folder. If you don’t know where that is, just search for eso.exe or eso64.exe (depends what type of OS you have, but most likely it’s 64-bit. I’ll let you google how to find out if your OS is 32 or 64 bit tho).
You can also just add the game to Steam if you need the overlay. Go to Library, below the list choose +Add a game, then browse and look for the file mentioned above.
It won’t log in automatically for you (as it skips the Steam link, to avoid the ESO+ mess that is right now), but you will be able to play the game with the overlay. It also won’t display any game related Steam links on the overlay, as it won’t be recognized as ESO.
These are the ones I’m using as of right now:
- Assist Rapid Riding (swaps any skillslot you define to Rapid Maneuver or a morph of it when you mount, until you use it, then it switches back. Also has a keybind to swap manually (for onfoot))
- Awesome Guild Store
- Azurah (UI reorganising and adding more info to the UI)
- Clock by Tyx (still using 0.7.3. as it works just as good and I don’t want all kinds of overfancy skins)
- Destinations (all kinds of pins on the map)
- Dustman (sorts items to Junk category) careful with this guy, check the settings for all characters as there are a few defaults that I didn’t really like and it’s not accountwide!)
- MultiCraft (you can set quantity when crafting so you don’t need to spam that R)
- No, Thank You! (various things you can disable with it, like turning character when opening a menu, text popping up all over the screen, etc)
- ShissuLUAMemory (if you hate those LUA error messages. check the available commands and increase your LUA memory cache + put those annoying errors to the notifications. Especially useful if you have all these addons or even more.)
- SimpleHelmetToggle (outdated but still works just fine, has keybind too)
- SkyShards (obvious)
- SmarterAutoLoot (was outdated but author just returned to it, see previous post for more info and also my version. I’m not using the updated version of the author as it is buggy.)
- SpentSkillPoints (shows how many skillpoints you have invested in lines)
- Srendarr (buff UI, I like this better than AUI)
- TamrielTradeCentre (gets prices from a common database, no need to be in big trading guilds! also you can scan any guild’s trader and contribute to the database)
- VotansImprovedQuests (sorts quests when viewing the map)
- VotansKeybinder (accountwide keybindings, life-saver)
All of them can be found on http://www.esoui.com/addons.php
Also this tool might come handy: https://www.sirmre.com/eso-motd
There is this older addon: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1127-SmarterAutoLootS.A.L..html, which is kinda broken (EDIT: it just got updated today 12/25 but since my update perfectly fits for me, I won’t bother trying the new one out).
So I checked what’s breaking it (few old itemtypes and the quality slider) which I have kinda fixed, and also reorganized the settings, with a few more options.
Also updated Libaddonmenu, so here’s the whole thing: [click]
So hopefully my final edit here…
I have added even more categories to the options, individual sliders to where it makes sense to me. Removed the harmful destroy option as it’s irreversible plus there was a bug involved opening containers and the autodestroying mode getting stuck until reloading UI, deleting everything you looted.
Here is the full link:
or a short link: http://bit.do/smarterautoloot-howellq
Just in case, I would check back here a few days later if you downloaded my version. I’ll add the last update date at the end of the post, so you know if anything changed since.
And no, I can’t make addons, but I can use my common sense and check existing ones if it’s not like super-complicated and maybe find out what causes an error.
Update: now it won’t loot stolen money if you have Stolen item looting off.
Update: now it REALLY won’t loot stolen money if you have Stolen item looting off.
Last post update: 26/01/2017 21:00 GMT
How to make Wifi work on a PC with Win10
Just follow the pictures and the captions.
Click there. Yes it’s a Hungarian version of Win10 changed to English with the stupid ass Store language pack and it doesn’t change everything to English. Moving on.
Yep, uncheck that box.
Next go to Start Menu
Click. You can use whichever power mode you like.
Scroll down and look for those two. Set them accordingly.
And hopefully you are done and won’t have to worry about this shit ever again. Also make sure your drivers are up-to-date. Theoretically anything that works with Win7 or Win8 should work with Win10 too.
Also your Wifi adapter should be compatible with your router (i.e. get a new router if it’s so old it could be displayed in a museum).
This is a series about mini jumping “puzzles”. Some of them might not be intended by devs, some pretty much look like they are. Not all of them will be “puzzling”. One thing is common though: they don’t give material (well virtual…) rewards, only the satisfaction that you have completed it.