It’s a long one, I didn’t write it but it’s really great. It’s posted to reddit. Click away!
If you have bought your ESO on Steam (or linked your account to your Steam account), and you have ESO+, you might have noticed the game thinks you don’t have it active.
We are currently investigating reports of #ESO Plus benefits not being granted on PC/Mac. Thank you for your patience.
— Elder Scrolls Online (@TESOnline) January 18, 2017
Yeah whatever, it’s been way more than 24 hours now and no response.
You can play the game with ESO+ if you launch it from its executive file (and not the launcher), which most likely will be in your “\Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client” folder. If you don’t know where that is, just search for eso.exe or eso64.exe (depends what type of OS you have, but most likely it’s 64-bit. I’ll let you google how to find out if your OS is 32 or 64 bit tho).
You can also just add the game to Steam if you need the overlay. Go to Library, below the list choose +Add a game, then browse and look for the file mentioned above.
It won’t log in automatically for you (as it skips the Steam link, to avoid the ESO+ mess that is right now), but you will be able to play the game with the overlay. It also won’t display any game related Steam links on the overlay, as it won’t be recognized as ESO.
These are the ones I’m using as of right now:
- Assist Rapid Riding (swaps any skillslot you define to Rapid Maneuver or a morph of it when you mount, until you use it, then it switches back. Also has a keybind to swap manually (for onfoot))
- Awesome Guild Store
- Azurah (UI reorganising and adding more info to the UI)
- Clock by Tyx (still using 0.7.3. as it works just as good and I don’t want all kinds of overfancy skins)
- Destinations (all kinds of pins on the map)
- Dustman (sorts items to Junk category) careful with this guy, check the settings for all characters as there are a few defaults that I didn’t really like and it’s not accountwide!)
- MultiCraft (you can set quantity when crafting so you don’t need to spam that R)
- No, Thank You! (various things you can disable with it, like turning character when opening a menu, text popping up all over the screen, etc)
- ShissuLUAMemory (if you hate those LUA error messages. check the available commands and increase your LUA memory cache + put those annoying errors to the notifications. Especially useful if you have all these addons or even more.)
- SimpleHelmetToggle (outdated but still works just fine, has keybind too)
- SkyShards (obvious)
- SpentSkillPoints (shows how many skillpoints you have invested in lines)
- Srendarr (buff UI, I like this better than AUI)
- TamrielTradeCentre (gets prices from a common database, no need to be in big trading guilds! also you can scan any guild’s trader and contribute to the database)
- VotansImprovedQuests (sorts quests when viewing the map)
- VotansKeybinder (accountwide keybindings, life-saver)
All of them can be found on http://www.esoui.com/addons.php
Also this tool might come handy: https://www.sirmre.com/eso-motd
How to make Wifi work on a PC with Win10
Just follow the pictures and the captions.
And hopefully you are done and won’t have to worry about this shit ever again. Also make sure your drivers are up-to-date. Theoretically anything that works with Win7 or Win8 should work with Win10 too.
Also your Wifi adapter should be compatible with your router (i.e. get a new router if it’s so old it could be displayed in a museum).
This is a series about mini jumping “puzzles”. Some of them might not be intended by devs, some pretty much look like they are. Not all of them will be “puzzling”. One thing is common though: they don’t give material (well virtual…) rewards, only the satisfaction that you have completed it.